WHAT IS JESMONITE?
Jesmonite is a non-toxic, eco-friendly, water-based resin used to create many kinds of decorative homeware, art, furniture and more! It comes as a two part separated mix of powder & liquid which at 1-2.5 ratio is mixed together to form a milky mixture. Naturally Jesmonite has an off white colour to it, so coloured pigments are used to give tone and hue to the mixture which is then poured into silicone moulds, where it cures & becomes a beautifully, unique item!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO BE DOING?
In this 2-hour workshop you will be taught step by step, with demonstrations how to use three different techniques to create three items: a mini terrazzo pot, a large marbled coaster and a mini trinket dish / coaster. All materials for each process are provided so you don’t have to bring anything other than yourself and potentially an apron or large shirt if you want to keep your clothes clean – Jesmonite washes out in the washing machine but it can be a messy process and if you have plans after the work shop you may want to avoid the temporary marks! Best of all, because Jesmonite is quick to set, you will be able to take your creations home with you at the end of the workshop!
- Easy step by step guidance to make your own items – materials are all provided.
- Add your personal touch and creativity using 3 different techniques and various colours.
- Take your creations home at the end of the session, keep for yourself or give it to someone special.
- Group size max 10 people.
- Jesmonite kits will be available to purchase at the workshops for any attendees who may want to continue their experimentation or give the kit as a gift to someone!
If you have any queries or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, who will get back to you swiftly.
Venue opening hours
Monday : 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Tuesday : 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Wednesday : Closed
Thursday : 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Friday : 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday : 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday : Closed