Celebrate your inner Robin on the Robin Robin: The Great Sneak adventure trail at RSPB Fairburn Ings!
Every year, Robin joins her family on a big sneak to find food to survive the winter. Join us on the great RSPB sneak trail and celebrate your inner robin!
Our exclusive activity packs will help you complete all the fun challenges along the trail as well as give robin-related activities to do at home, a certificate (for when you become a brilliant robin) and much more!
We’ve also provided an audio trail. Scan the QR codes as you complete the sneak trail, to hear Robin herself guide you along the way. Voiced by Bronte Carmichael, the voice actor for Robin Robin.
- Trail packs are available from the Welcome Hut and the Visitor Centre and cost £3.00 each.
- The trail will run every day from 26 November to 8 January and there’s no need to book, just turn up and start sneaking!
- This self-led family trail is designed for children aged 3-11 years old and their families but you can join in whatever age you are!
- The trail is relatively flat and should be manageable for most buggies. If you are a wheelchair user or have any mobility issues, please contact RSPB Fairburn Ings before visiting.
- Don’t forget to wrap up warm and be prepared for a little mud (which can make it even more fun!).
Venue opening hours
Monday : 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday : 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday : 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday : 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Friday : 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Saturday : 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday : 9:30 am - 4:00 pm